Friday, March 18, 2011

In honor of St. Patrick's Day I'm holding a raffle for a Free Picture Perfert Pod Warmer and 3 pods of your choice. 

Here's how you can enter to win:

1 raffle ticket for every $25 purchased

10 raffle tickets for scheduling a Home Party in March or April 2011

5 raffle tickets for scheduling a catalog show in March or April 2011

10 raffle tickets for joining my team

Also, with a minimum purchase of $30, buy a Green or White colored candle of any size or type and you will receive 15% off those items.

Because this is getting to you so late in the day I will honor these discounts and award raffle tickets for all orders received and parties booked by tonight, March 18th at 9 pm PST.

Post a comment or message me on Facebook and I will get back to you ASAP.


Good Luck!

1 comment: